Xenotes Oasis Maya with Experiences Xcaret
Imagine snorkeling in a 200m deep cave where the bottom looks like you could reach out and touch it! Or jumping into a crystal clear cavern to swim with those little fishies that they have at those fancy foot spas! There are so many experiences you can have with the Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour – from full-on adrenaline-pumping to peaceful and relaxing!
Transportation and a fully experienced guide are provided with each tour, setting you up for the tour of a lifetime! You will experience four different types of cenotes – each with its own unique personality. The opportunity for assisted rappelling, zip-lining, swimming, and kayaking, among other activities will available.
At the first cenote once you finish your activities there will be snacks provided – Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks), chocolate, champurrado, coffee, and seasonal fruit. There will also be a jungle picnic featured during the tour which will serve: minestrone soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and dressings, where you can prepare your own food, accompanied with salads; this is accompanied by water, coffee, soft drinks, wine and beer to choose from during the picnic.
Helpful Information for Your Adventure
Helpful information for the Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour.
This is an all-inclusive experience, transportation is included in your ticket price as well as snacks, food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, water, safety equipment*, and even towels are provided for your convenience. There are restrooms and changing rooms as well.
*Safety equipment includes – rappel gear, life jackets, inner tubes and kayaks
Helpful Tips to enjoy your trip
- Hotel/Resort pickups are usually between 8 and 9 am depending on your location, remember to confirm your pickup times, they are subject to change depending on time of season
- Bring your swimsuit, watershoes and a change of clothes
- Please avoid using makeup, insect repellent, sunscreen and any other chemicals on this tour – you are entering a sensitive eco-system. Please respect nature and follow all instructions from your guide! Even biodegradable sunscreen can harm this environment, only use it if you are told it is safe. You will be asked to shower beforehand.
- Remember to bring cash or credit card for tips and souvenir purchases
- Also, remember when swimming in cenotes not to touch the rock formations – this can damage them
Activity Recommendations & Restrictions
Items to be aware of:
- The average temperature of the cenotes is 75° to 78° F throughout the year, this is cool to chilly.
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- There is a minimum height restriction for the zip-line activity of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs is required.
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during all water activities.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems, lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women.
- The tour will be going into the jungle on unpaved and rough roads, so be advised.
Ways to Save
Save 10% by purchasing your Admission or Tour 7 to 20 days in advance – does not apply to Packages or Xperience Passport.
Save 15% by purchasing your Admission or Tour 21 days or more in advance – does not apply to Packages or Xperience Passport.
Reminder – children ages 5 – 11 are 50% off the adult price.
Save up to 25% off – Choose from two to four Parks or Tours that you’d like to experience on your vacation – go to the Experiences Xcaret Website – and choose from their selection of great parks and tours and save!
**I would like to note that this post and most posts on my blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something through my affiliate link, I will receive a commission from it. Please read my disclosure for more details.
Other Great Offers from Experiences by Xcaret
Hotel Xcaret Mexico is a natural haven by the Caribbean Sea and the mystic jungle of Riviera Maya. A unique destination inspired by Mexican traditions, art and culture. Enjoy the luxury of premium accommodations and of being surrounded by nature. Live an authentic experience that redefines and refines the concept of an all-inclusive resort. A one of a kind All-Fun Inclusive® vacation will open your imagination to new ways of connecting with nature, yourself and your loved ones. Every stay at Hotel Xcaret includes unlimited admission to all theme parks, some including transportation.