Xoximilco Mexican Floating Fiesta Cancun by Xcaret
Set on the lagoon just outside of Cancun Mexico – the Xoximilco Park Tour is an amazing Fiesta of sights, sounds, food and drink, on floating gondola’s filled with groups of strangers and friends! The quiet night quickly becomes filled with fantastic lights and music as traditional mariachi and other entertainers keep the party going all night long!
This is not a visit for cruise passengers unfortunately as the even doesn’t end until almost midnight! You definitely get your money’s worth at this shindig! From the moment arrive, whether you are picked up or get yourself there, everything is included, except gratuities of course.
Each trajinera, the Spanish word for the gondola, holds 20 people. In the busy season there can be up to 700 people per night taking this tour – so it can get pretty crazy!
Here is some helpful information on tours to Xoximilco by Xcaret:
- Minimum age to take the tour – 5. And children ages 5-11 page 50% of adult prices.
- Tours run every evening Monday through Saturday (that means no tours on Sunday just an FYI)
- Times do change depending on the time of year so pay attention to that.
- September to March they run from 7:15 pm to 12:00 am
- April to August they run 7:45 pm to 12:00 am
Your entrance fee includes:
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer, tequila, rum and vodka bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo, and campirano.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, a party with the ambiance and essence of the ‘90s with Xoximilco Retro.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking (if applicable)
Other items of note to make your trip more enjoyable:
- This is a popular tour, it is advisable to book as far in advance as possible to ensure you get the date you want. Booking in advance also allows you to take advantage of promotions and special pricing.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. It is advisable to wear long pants. This is a jungle setting and bug bites are common, best to cover up if possible.
- Insect repellant, if used, must be biodegradable.
- A reminder that you should bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos of the event which will be available for purchase.
- If you are purchasing transportation as part of your tour, don’t forget to confirm the pick-up time.
- Transportation is only part of your tour if you include it at the time of purchase.
Ways to Save at Xoximilco
Save 10% by purchasing your Admission or Tour 7 to 20 days in advance – does not apply to Packages or Xperience Passport.
Save 15% by purchasing your Admission or Tour 21 days or more in advance – does not apply to Packages or Xperience Passport.
Reminder – children ages 5 – 11 are 50% off the adult price.
Save up to 25% off – Choose from two to four Parks or Tours that you’d like to experience on your vacation – go to the Experiences Xcaret Website – and choose from their selection of great parks and tours and save!
Not booking on your mobile and still looking for a great deal? Check this out!
Get a group together and get a deal! Select 5 adults and pay only 4! Applies to admissions or tours to Xoximilco, Cancun. Use Code – XOXI5x4 – Click to book now!
T&C – Applies only to acquire 5 Total Passengers to have the promotional price. Not valid for visits on December 31st and special events. Not valid with other promotions. Offer ends 31/12/18
Hotel Xcaret Mexico is a natural haven by the Caribbean Sea and the mystic jungle of Riviera Maya. A unique destination inspired by Mexican traditions, art, and culture. Enjoy the luxury of premium accommodations and of being surrounded by nature. Live an authentic experience that redefines and refines the concept of an all-inclusive resort. A one of a kind All-Fun Inclusive® vacation will open your imagination to new ways of connecting with nature, yourself and your loved ones. Every stay at Hotel Xcaret includes unlimited free admission to all theme parks, some including transportation.